Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I Married a Television Star!

I don't have any pictures to post, yet, but my wife, Sheila Hambrick - a top law firm Administrator - the best Praise & Worship leader in America - a wonderful mother and wife - is now a television star!

Sheila, along with three other Christian women, are hosts of a new television talk show for women about issues of interest for women - a little bit like "The View" only much better and from a Christian perspective. The show "Real Sisters" can be viewed on Channel 47 (Cox Cable 7) in northeast Oklahoma on Tuesday evenings at 6:30.

They are already working on syndicating the show, so you may soon be able to see it all across the country.

The debut show, which was on tonight, was on depression. They have upcoming shows about gossip, suicide and Christian women in business. The show features the four women in a coffee shop setting with a small live audience. They will take questions from audience members as well as via email.

Every other episode will feature an interview of a person or people who would be of interest to women.

Please watch if you have a chance - or check out Real Sisters on the web at: www.realsisters4.com

I can't tell you how proud I am of Sheila and how proud, pleased and blessed I am to be her husband!

I love you, honey!

Jim

No comments: