Saturday, August 11, 2007

Welcome to my Blog!

It is my hope that the words, stories, pictures and whatever else I'm lead to post, will be a help and an inspiration to you - that they will in some small way help you make it through a difficult circumstance in your life - or encourage you to turn to Jesus as your Savior and to make Him the Lord of your life. Those are life's most important decisions, because they are the only decisions you'll ever make in this life that have eternal consequences.

Some will be funny - others will be touching - some will be uplifting - and others will just reveal a little about how God is using me and my wife, Sheila, through 4Winds Ministries and Project Turning Point.

May God make Himself ever more known to you and may He bless you richly as you give more of your life to Him.

If you are touched by something I post or just need someone to pray for you, please let me know!

Love in Christ Jesus,


Jim

No comments: